Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cost of an opportunity

If there is something which I would want to say after my great fall, I would say I lost the wonderful opportunities I had. How and why are not the questions; as those are out of the current scenario. Now why exactly did I fall is of no importance. What is important is that I was destined to fall, just like everybody else. The only difference being I fell before others did. So what now? I never ask questions like these. My job is to go on with the situation. But being a handicap is not an easy job at all. You lose too many things which you never realize. You lose an opportunity or may be many. So who is going to pay for it? Obviously, you only; because it was yourself who ultimately took the decision that led to your fall.

So how are going to do about it now. Sit and cry? No way, cause it will not yield any solutions. There are bigger things coming your way now and you need to be ready for them. People will say that you should lean and rest, but where is the rest in this fast paced life. You may not be able to bring back the opportunities you lost, but can’t afford to lose the ones forthcoming. And if you do, probably your life may change drastically in a way you could never imagine. And people who will give advices will never do anything about it, because they have their own selfishness in their places.

So is it advisable to lose opportunities, I wouldn’t say so.

No comments:

Post a Comment